Friday, November 25, 2022

Watercolor Rain Boots

The Last Chance Products Sale will be here before we know it! Don't forget to check it out starting December 1st right here.


I put together a few cards using the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set and Rain Boots dies using a background created with Watercolor Paper, ink and Aqua Painters.


I love the way this background works with the rain boots and decided to make several of them using different colors for the card bases. I added some retired clear epoxy raindrops for a little "extra"...


Supplies:
Rain Boots Bundle
Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, 
Balmy Blue ink
Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia 
card stock
Clear Epoxy shapes
Aqua Painter
Watercolor Paper

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!