Monday, July 31, 2023

Kit Sale

From August 1 - 31, the Kits collection from Stampin' Up! is on sale up to 30% off! The kits are a great way to have some fun and include everything you need to just sit down and create without trying to find all your supplies! There are lots of different types of projects to choose from. You can find them here.



  • Kits are fun, quick and easy, and all-inclusive so there’s nothing extra to buy and nothing to store afterward.
  • Completing a kit gives crafters a sense of artistic accomplishment.
  • Completed kits make great gifts. You can make the projects and then give them away for someone else to use.
  • Because kits come in so many styles and project types, there’s something for everyone.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!