Wednesday, July 12, 2023

All the Happiness


For this card project, I used the Translucent Florals stamp set which was the stamp set of focus in the Creativity Now event for Stampin' Up! demonstrators in June. 


I chose to use Fresh Freesia, Soft Sea Foam, Bubble Bath and Berry Burst inks and added Smoky Slate to those colors for the card stock.
The die cut used for the sentiment is from the retired Beautiful Shapes dies and the punch used is also retired and called the Essential Tag punch. I also added some Metallic Mesh ribbon for an accent.


Supplies:
Translucent Florals
Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam and Berry Burst ink
Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Smoky Slate card stock
Essentials Tag punch
Beautiful Shapes dies
Metallic Mesh ribbon

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!