Wednesday, April 10, 2024

You Are Sweet

My baby is graduating in less than two months and I have been trying to put together some decorations for her party. I often buy different pieces of wood or other things that I can use for crafting even though I do not have a purpose for them at that time. This 13" x 9" piece of wood was in that stash of items.


She wants pinks, rose gold, white and gold as the decoration colors so I wanted to use those colors in this project.  I used some retired designer series paper and specialty paper in addition to some Bright and Beautiful designer series paper, elements from Sweet Thoughts and More Cards and Envelopes, Rose Gold specialty paper and some glimmer paper.


The framed die cuts behind the picture are made using the Darling Details dies and the flower layers are made with the retired Celebrate Sunflowers dies. Behind the flower layers are two die cuts made with the Framed Florets dies. 


I added some 3/8" sheer ribbon and linen thread along with lots of different adhesive backed embellishments to finish the project.


Supplies:
Sweet Thoughts and More Cards and Envelopes
Darling Details Dies
Framed Florets Dies
Celebrate Sunflower Dies
Awash in Beauty dsp
Rose Gold Specialty paper
Bright and Beautiful dsp
3/8" Sheer Ribbon
Linen Thread
Bubble Bath. Basic White card stock
Embellishments



Create the doily-edged cards of your dreams with the Darling Details dies! Not only are there three unique doily patterns included in this set, but there are also perfectly sized border and edge dies to fit within standard card fronts, making them a simple solution to creating super sweet cards with lots of dimension. Plus, the included floral dies pair perfectly with the doily designs, making this your next go-to die set for year-round use!

* 18 dies
* Largest die: 3-1/2" x 4-11/16" (8.9 x 11.9 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes and paper cutouts with just a quick run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

Ask your demonstrator about coordinating products.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!