Friday, July 26, 2024

Bonus Days and Tiled Card





It’s time for one of our favorite promotions—BONUS DAYS! Because do you know what’s a great deal? Getting rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between 3–31 July and spend $50 USD you will earn a $5 USD coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them (and we mean ALL of them) between 1–31 August. 

There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn! 


This card uses some retired items along with the Country Woods designer series paper. The stamp set is called Inked and Tiled, and I used Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow Stampin' Write Markers to ink it up.
The embossing folder is called the Tin Tile folder, and I used it on Lost Lagoon card stock.  There is also a little bit of Linen Thread wrapped around the layers to add a little more texture.


Supplies:
Inked and Tiled
Stampin' Write Markers
Very Vanilla, Lost Lagoon card stock
Linen thread
Tin Tile folder
Country Woods dsp




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!