These are a couple of the bridal shower decorations I have been working on lately. Most of the products I used are retired but the Painterly Pears designer series paper and Perfectly Pears stamp set were perfect since the theme is Perfect Pear.
I have some of these wooden cutting boards leftover from a class and thought I would use one for decoration. The stamped letters are from a retired set and the die cut heart is also retired. I used Lemon Lolly, Basic White and Petal Pink card stock colors and ribbon along with some fun letter beads.
These doilies are going to be on the tables with vases or other decorations focusing on pears. The die cuts are made with the Stylish Shapes and Spotlight on Nature dies.
I will have one more decoration to share with you next week. Hope you enjoy them!



No comments:
Post a Comment