Saturday, November 13, 2010

Playing catch up

I have to play catch up on some challenges this week so I am going to combine three of them in one card.  The sketch is from Mary Jo, the theme is from Just Add Ink and the colors from Create with Connie and Mary Holiday edition CCMCHM7.

Supplies:
Candy Cane Specialty paper
Blushing Bride, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White card stock
Candy Cane designer series buttons
Occassional Quotes stamp set
Real Red Classic ink
Basic Rhinestones
dimensionals
Vintage Wallpaper impressions folder
Big Shot

7 comments:

Ellen said...

Ohh! SO cute! :)

Rochelle said...

Oh I love the textured DSP and that button! Thanks for playing at the CCM Saturday Challenge with us!

Jenn Picard said...

Great embossed background! I love that you used the embossing folder on all the card base layers. Thank for playing with us this week at the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

Love the greeting on the front as a focal element! You rocked the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

MJ said...

I agree with Connie, love the greeting as the focal image. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE it! It is very beautiful! I am so glad that you played along with Create with Connie and Mary's Challenge this week so that I could see your wonderful work!

Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Mary Brown said...

GREAT combining of Sketches! I love how you used the embossing folder on not just the plain paper but also the designer paper. Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Edition Saturday Challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!