Thursday, June 5, 2014

Confirmation Blessing

 
I have already shared the gifts I plan to give the confirmation students at my church on Sunday, so I thought I would share the cards with you as well. 

 
They are quite simple cards actually using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set and a Confirmation Blessing I found while searching online that I printed out.  There are a few variations on the same theme, but you get the idea.  I stamped a cross from the retired Crosses of Hope on the envelopes as well.
 
 
Supplies:
Serene Silhouettes
Baked Brown Sugar ink
Whisper White, Night of Navy, Baked Brown Sugar Crumb Cake, and Coastal Cabana card stock
Wooden essential elements
Naturals designer buttons

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!