Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Stamp Club projects

I went with a simple layout and the Lap of Luxury paper for our scrapbook pages this month.  The card stock colors are Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink and Concord Crush.

 I used the same colors and technique for this card as I did for an earlier post this week.  The altered paper is made with bubbles and reinker and the silver on the base is alcohol mixed with the Platinum shimmer paint.

 I might decide to add some texture to the white portion of this card before we  meet, it seems a little too plain right now...

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!