Monday, December 6, 2010

Bubbles and Glitter

This week at Late Night Stampers, we have a challenge to use only White, Blue and Silver on a card.  On this one, I altered my glossy white card stock with bubbles and reinkers and then added a silver embossed image called Extreme Snowboard.  Then tore some whisper white card stock and added it to look like layers of snow.  On the edges I added crystal effects and White Chunky Glitter and then heated it up, partly to dry it and partly to pop it up a little. 
The sentiment is from the Friends Rock Stamp set and on the Marina Mist base, I spritzed some Platinum shimmer paint (mixed with alcohol).  The layer behind the glossy white card stock is Pacific Point.

 Here is a closer look at the snow.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!