Friday, December 3, 2010

Stamp Camp projects

 We had a great time at our Stamp Camp last weekend and I wanted to share our projects!  The first one is is a gift card holder made with the tins that are on our Clearance rack right now. 

 There are pockets on each side on the inside and a tag as well.  We did two different versions, one with the Jolly Holiday designer series paper and the other with the Candy Cane specialty paper.

Sarah's  project was a pin made with ribbon and a brad and we used crystal effects to glue a pin fastener to the back.  Then we added some cute packaging.

This what the back of the pin would look like.
Lisa had a super cute card made with the Punch Pals and Cute Christmas stamp sets.  We added some glitter for the snow under the snowman as well.

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Beautiful items made at STamp camp :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!