Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's Sale-a-Bration Time!


Sale-a-bration starts today! 
I love this time of year, who doesn't like free stamps :) 
(or paper packs or ribbons and buttons or My Digital Studio content, LOL). 
You can start checking out the great Sale-a-bration options in my store.

How can you earn free sets?
For every $50 in product you purchase from now until March 31st, you earn 1 free Sale-a-bration set. 
Host a workshop and for every $300 in orders, you earn 1 free Sale-a-bration set (in addition to the already great hostess benefits).

Want to earn even more FREE stuff?
During Sale-a-bration, you can join Stampin' Up! for only $148.75 (15% off regular price) and also earn a $50 bonus product kit!!
Here is a sample of what you might receive:

And this is the bonus kit!
The regular kit contains about $310 worth of goodies
You can earn (or save) 30% on your first order of $150 or more.
You have until the end of June to decide if you want to continue as a demonstrator or you can decide to just let it go, there is no pressure, just lots of fun products and resources!
Just go here and click on join now to get started!

Contact me if you have any questions or would like more details. 

Come on over and help us Sale-a-brate from now until the end of March!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!