Monday, January 31, 2011

Owl Birthday

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is cards with birds on them.  I used a couple of the Sale-a-bration sets for this one.  I punched the body of the owl out our Early Espresso card stock with the owl punch and then cut out the stamped image of the owl and layered it on with dimensionals.  There are also some layers on the eyes.
Supplies:
Punch Bunch and So Happy for you Stamp sets
Early Espresso classic ink, Pumpkin Pie marker
Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Whisper White and Early Espresso card stock
Owl punch
Little Leaves Sizzlit
Scallop Circle #2 die
Perfect Polka Dots impressions folder
dimensionals, glue dots, tombow mulitipurpose liquid glue, snail adhesive
hemp twine
Sweet Stitches designer big buttons

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!