Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Punch Bunch

I made a couple cards that are very similar, but have a little variation and thought I would share them both.  The stamp set used is Punch Bunch which will be available during Sale-a-bration. 



The first one uses polytwill ribbon in Pear Pizazz and the second Night of Navy 5/8" grosgrain ribbon.  The pin and brads on the second are from the vintage trinkets package.
Marina Mist, Pear Pizazz, Night of Navy and Whisper White card stock
Celebrations desginer series paper
Punch Bunch stamp set
Perfect Polka Dots and Petals a Plenty impressions folders
scallop square punch
2 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!