Monday, August 20, 2012

Need for Speed


This is one of Stampin' Up!'s new advertisements for some magazines - isn't is fun?!


The card I have for you today is one using the melted water color crayon background that I have shown you before.  I added some Need for Speed images that I had cut out over the top along with the sentiment from Daring Adventure.


The card uses Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Elegant Eggplant and Bashful Blue card stock and Basic Gray and Bashful Blue classic ink.


I added a few Vintage trinkets to the ends of the Basic Gray card stock layer as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!