Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lots of news and specials!

Whew, Stampin' Up! has announced quite a few great new things yesterday!  First, they have a Christmas special for you...if you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and the Candlelight Christmas specialty paper bundle, you get ...
 
 
The Festive Paper Piercing pack for FREE!!




 
Next, they have decided to try selling individual sentiments from three of our great stamp sets - Word Play, Perfectly Penned and Seasonal Sayings. 

 
And finally...

 
New lower prices on printing for our My Digital Studio projects - YEAH! 
 
You can check it all out here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!