Monday, October 1, 2012

Celebrate

 
This is one of my favorite color combinations and I know I go back to it a lot with any shade of browns and pinks.  For this one, I used Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette. 
 
 
Behind the flower I used one of the Delicate Doilies die cuts - when you use it behind something like this you don't have to worry if all the little pieces have come out :)

 
Supplies:
Fabulous Phrases, Hello Doily, and Creative elements stamp sets
Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stock
Soft Suede and Pink Pirouette classic ink
basic pearls
Beau Chateau fabric
vintage trinkets
Delicate Doilies sizzlit
1 3/4" circle punch
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!