Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanks is for Giving

This week at Late Night Stampers our challenge is I am thankful...
 
I chose one of the Seasonal Sayings stamps as my focus on both of these cards.  The colors are similar as is the leaf idea, just with different leaf stamp sets on each card.
 
 
For this one, I used French Foliage with Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler and Cajun Craze.  The strip of More Mustard was embossed with the Fancy Fan Folder and the background was embossed with the Woodgrain folder.

 
On the second card, I used Wonderfall for my background in Soft Suede, More Mustard and Cajun Craze.  There is a little bit of Orchard Harvest dsp and scallop dots More Mustard ribbon as well.

 
One thing I have found with the Wonderfall stamp set and Autumn Accents die is that you need to use your stamp - a - ma - jig to stamp them - it is very easy to get just a little off...

 
I am thankful for so many things!

2 comments:

sharon said...

Kristin
I love the plaid leaves. You have a winner with all the rich designer paper you have chosen.

TexasGramma said...

I love the colors of your cards.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!