Monday, November 26, 2012

Stamp Camp projects

We had a great time on Saturday during our Stamp Camp!  The first project was inspired by Erica Cerwin, I designed this little package after a project I saw on her blog recently.   
 
 
My bow didn't want to behave for the picture, sorry!

 
We added some little treats to a cello bag to put on the inside.

 
Lisa designed this fun card using vellum, the Evergreen stamp set and some Candlelight Christmas specialty paper.

 
She made some great tags that we used for thank yous as well, there were two others that I didn't get a picture of before we left.

 
And finally, we made this card using the Snowflake Soiree and Sassy Salutations stamp sets.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!