Sunday, November 25, 2012

Boy Birthday

 
Some more cards using leftover pieces...I had printed some of this designer series paper from My Digital Studio (called On the Go) and had leftovers from another project.  I decided it was time to use the rest so I put together some boy cards with it.
 
 
The sentiment is from the Full of Life stamp set and I have also used some 3" circles, apothecary accents, the Chevron, Stripes and Perfect Polka Dots folders.

 
Island Indigo was used for the ink color and the card stock choices were Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Island Indigo and Soft Suede.

 
Now to pick the little boys to give the card to! :)

 
Don't for get about the Online Extravaganza!  Just a few more days of 20 to 50% lots and lots of great products.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!