Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Mixed Bunch Composition

 
Today is the last day of our Online Extravaganza so you won't want to miss out!  We have 3 products that are only on sale today...
Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
7
118941Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
$66.95
$53.56
7
120279Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95
$13.56
175
109127Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96
 
 
 
Click on the picture above to start shopping or click here.
 
I have a card for you today that is sentiment free because I have had some requests for those.  I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and punched the image out with the Blossom punch. 
 
 
Supplies:
Mixed Bunch
Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White card stock
Naturals composition specialty paper
designer brads
blossom punch
linen thread
Vintage Wallpaper folder
2 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!