Thursday, August 29, 2019

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative Ideas


This month's Paper Pumpkin kit had some really cute little gift bags to decorate and there was also an add on card kit you could purchase separately.  The first photo is of the gift bags (there were 4 more in the kit) and a couple cards using the add on kit.


The next few ideas use the pieces in the kit along with some extra card stock for card bases and a couple background pieces. 


For these two cards, I cut the note card into two pieces and used the one piece on the front as a background and the other piece on the inside since it was lighter than the card base.


More alternatives to come the new couple days!
You can sign up for your kit next month right here!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!