Friday, August 30, 2019

More Alternative Cards for August


Here are a few more card ideas using the August Paper Pumpkin kit - next time I will share a scrapbooking layout as well.


I have added Whisper White card bases and strips of Merry Merlot or Mossy Meadow card stock on each of these in addition to the kit items.  The sentiments also come from different stamp sets. 

The sentiment on the card above is from the Love What You Do stamp set and it is stamped on a die cut from the Stitched Nested Labels collection...


The sentiment on the final two cards is from the Painted Harvest stamp set.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!