Monday, September 2, 2019

Layout Idea for August Paper Pumpkin


Here is the last alternative idea for the August Paper Pumpkin kit!  As a refresher, the picture below is of the original ideas...


I used Chocolate Chip as my card stock base for the scrapbook layout and added some Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow card stock.  The Mossy Meadow pieces were die cut with the Stitched Rectangles framelits.


I stamped the image from the kit's stamp set along the side of the card stock...


And added a few other embellishments from the kit as well.


You can sign up for next month's kit right here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!