Monday, September 9, 2019

Fundraiser Baskets


The projects I have to share with you today not terribly exciting - they are decorated card baskets that I have recently used for donations to fundraisers.  Each one has lots of handmade cards inside, most of which you have seen on the blog before but I thought I would share the decorations on the baskets this time...


The first one uses a couple pieces of  2" x 12" Noble Peacock specialty designer series paper wrapped around it like a belly band and then it is covered with gold satin ribbon around it.  Pretty simple, but it adds to the plain basket...


The second is a wooden crate that I found in the perfect size to fill with cards and I thought it fit in with the fundraiser theme of The Great Outdoors when I decorated it it...


I used some striped burlap ribbon around the whole crate and then added another piece around some Soft Suede card stock that was embossed with the pinewood planks folder.

Then, I added two layers of die cut Stitched Nested framelits - the top one was stamped with the Rustic Retreat stamp set and colored in with markers.


RUSTIC RETREAT CLING STAMP SET
Rustic Retreat Cling Stamp Set 150285
Price: $24.00
Step into nature with the Rustic Retreat Stamp Set. This set offers an idyllic setting for creating beautiful moments with its uplifting sentiments and fun forrest images, including a friendly bear. Inspired by Million Sales Achiever Mary Polcin. Also available in French.

Stampin' Up!'s cling stamps
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your clear-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 11 cling stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, d


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!