Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Layout


As promised, I have an alternative project idea for you using the September Paper Pumpkin kit today (and tomorrow)...the first picture is of the little goodie boxes that the kit is designed for - it will make 20 goodie boxes...


I cut down a box for a card that you will see tomorrow and had some parts of it left so I used it on the 12" x 12" scrapbook layout below as well.  In addition to the pieces from the kit, I added some Mercury Glass designer acetate and Noble Peacock Foil Sheets in the background and Smoky Slate and Basic Gray card stock.


Tomorrow I will have a couple card ideas for you...

MERCURY GLASS DESIGNER ACETATE
Mercury Glass Designer Acetate 150441
Price: $11.50
Mercury Glass Designer Acetate features a faux mercury glass finish on acetate sheets.

* 4 sheets: 2 each of 2 designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)

Product color: silver

NOBLE PEACOCK FOIL SHEETS
Noble Peacock Foil Sheets 149495
Price: $10.00
Noble Peacock Foil Sheets allow you to make your own stunning foil paper accents. Cut with punches or select dies.

* 6 single-sided sheets of foil paper
* 2 each of 3 colors: Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!