Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Cards


I did not add a whole lot of materials other than card stock when I made these cards from the items in the September Paper Pumpkin kit.  On the first one, I added Basic Black and Gorgeous Grape card stock, Old Olive thread and White craft ink...


I cut down one of the goodie boxes and used it as a pocket on the inside of this card attaching it with tear and tape adhesive.


The second card also uses a Gorgeous Grape card stock base along with some added Basic Gray card stock and linen thread.


I hope you enjoyed the alternative ideas!  
The next two months kits will coordinate so you won't want to miss out on them.  Be sure to sign up for yours before November 10th!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!