Monday, October 7, 2019

World Card Making Day


Most years I am not able to celebrate World Card Making Day (which was on Saturday) but due to the extremely wet fields that have been keeping us from harvesting potatoes and soybeans I was able to celebrate this year by making a few cards!


I will share them in more detail at a later time...The top picture shows some Christmas, wedding, get well, and other occasions and in the bottom picture, I used the add on kit for the August Paper Pumpkin kit to make another 20 thank you cards.  


Hope you were able to celebrate World Card Making Day as well!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!