Friday, October 25, 2019

Comforting Hugs


I always like to find different ways to use the holiday specialty paper in projects that are not holiday themed.  For this sympathy card, I chose to use a piece of Brightly Gleaming specialty paper in the background along with a piece of Woven threads designer series paper.


The sentiment is stamped on Rococo Rose card stock that was die cut with the Stitched Labels framelits and is from the Kindness and Compassion stamp set.


Supplies:
Kindness and Compassion
Basic Gray ink
Basic Gray, Rococo Rose card stock
Stitched Labels framelits
Brightly Gleaming specialty dsp
Woven Threads dsp

BRIGHTLY GLEAMING SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper 150429
Price: $14.50

Your creations will shine when you use the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper. Seasonal images and all-purpose patterns have copper foil accents on one side.

* 12 sheets of designer paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: copper foil, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!