Thursday, October 24, 2019

Christmas Ride


When I am able to catch some of my favorite teams playing football on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, I usually try to set up a table in front of the tv and work on some card projects at the same time.  This week while watching the Bison play, I put together these cute cards using the Ride with Me stamp set.


I used a few different colors on the trucks using my Stampin' Blends markers and added some Feels like frost specialty paper in the backgrounds.  The sentiments are die cut with the Stitched Rectangles and Stitched labels framelits and stamped with a sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas.


I added a few Holiday Rhinestone basic jewels for accents as well.

Supplies:
Itty Bitty Christmas, Ride with Me
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Whisper White, Basic Black card stock
Feels like frost specialty paper
Stitched Rectangles, Stitched Labels framelits
Holiday Rhinestones basic jewels

RIDE WITH ME PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET
Ride With Me Photopolymer Stamp Set 149312
Price: $21.00
The Ride With Me Stamp Set has a fun pickup you can adorn to your heart's content. For all the occasions you can think of.

Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent clear stamps for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 19 photopolymer stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, i

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!