Monday, August 5, 2019

Burlap Sympathy


In the next few weeks, my posting might be a little sporadic with wheat harvest getting closer and the kids starting school in a few weeks.  Hopefully I can find time to keep up with the fun stuff too!!


For this card, I used the Burlap background stamp with some Sahara Sand ink and then added some images from the Petal Palette stamp set using Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow ink.  The sentiment is from the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and I have lightly stamped some of the leaves on that layer as well.


Supplies:
Petal Palette, Burlap, Flourishing Phrases
Sahara Sand, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede ink
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Everyday label punch
Flourishing Phrases Cling-Mount Stamp Set
Flourishing Phrases Cling-Mount Stamp Set 151407
Price: $37.00
Words are powerful. This set has the words you need for all occasions: thank you, congratulations, thinking of love, love you. Lift up your friends, send good thoughts to your family.
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Are repositionable; temporarily mount them on clear blocks for stamping, then remove them for storage.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your cling-mount stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 18 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, d, e, g


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!