Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Kindergarten Art


Since I have a senior in high school this year I have been working a lot on scrapbooks and organizing them, not only for him but also for my other two children.  I found that I had not made pages for several of their class pictures from many years ago so I have been spending time on those.


This page showcases the Follow your Art designer series paper and embellishment kit using several patterns and elements from each collection.


Supplies:
Whisper White, Coastal Cabala card stock
Follow your art dsp
Follow your art embellishment kit


FOLLOW YOUR ART SUITE BUNDLE
Follow Your Art Suite Bundle 152181
Price: $87.75

The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed. Also available in French.

The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle includes
* It Starts with Art Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Arts & Crafts Dies (10% off)
* Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
* Button Button Embossing Folder
* Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit
* Follow Your Art Washi Tape
* Mini Shipping Boxes

Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your project.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!