Monday, November 25, 2019

Paint My World


This past weekend I was fortunate to spend time with some great friends at a stamping and scrapbooking retreat.  These weekends go by way too fast...

I like to put a little something on everyone's table during these retreats and this time I die cut a bunch of pieces of card stock, embossed a piece of card stock like the one in the card and added a little of the matching designer series paper for them to play with if they wanted to.


The embossed piece is Pacific Point that was embossed with the Button Button folder and I used some Follow your art designer series paper and embellishments along with the coordinating It Starts With Art stamp set.


Supplies:
It Starts with Art
Pacific Point ink
Whisper White, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana card stock
Follow your art dsp
Follow your art embellishment kit

FOLLOW YOUR ART SUITE BUNDLE
Follow Your Art Suite Bundle 152181
Price: $87.75
The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle gives you a coordinating selection of products with one simple purchase. It includes the stamp set and tool bundle at 10% off plus one each of the other items listed. Also available in French.

The Follow Your Art Suite Bundle includes
* It Starts with Art Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Arts & Crafts Dies (10% off)
* Follow Your Art Designer Series Paper
* Button Button Embossing Folder
* Follow Your Art Embellishment Kit
* Follow Your Art Washi Tape
* Mini Shipping Boxes

Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your project.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!