Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Prayers and Sympathy


Even though I know I won't be able to get posts out to you every day again for a little while I wanted to at least get a couple out there this week!  This card uses the specialty paper I shared in the post yesterday about the Christmastime is Here bundle that is available while supplies last.  


I used it as the background for a sympathy card instead of as a Christmas project and paired it with retired Wood Textures designer series paper.  The sentiment is from the Woven Heirlooms stamp set and is stamped on a piece die cut from the Beautiful Boughs dies collection.


Supplies:
Woven Heirlooms
 Cherry Cobbler ink
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Old Olive card stock
Beautiful Boughs dies
Christmastime is Here specialty paper
Wood Textures dsp

BEAUTIFUL BOUGHS DIES
Beautiful Boughs Dies 150661
Price: $35.00
Create custom die-cut boughs, pinecones, and more in record time using the Beautiful Boughs Dies.

Dies help you create unique die-cut shapes with just a quick run through your die-cutting and embossing machine. Detailed dies include ejection holes so you can remove the paper easily.

* 9 dies
* Largest die: 3-7/8" x 3-3/4" (9.8 x 9.5 cm)
* Use with a die-cutting and embossing machine


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!