Monday, March 2, 2020

February Paper Pumpkin and Alternative Cards


The first set of cards show what you can make with the February Paper Pumpkin kit...


This set is a few alternative ideas using very few extra pieces...


For this card, I chose to use the base that came with the kit because it was a little different and I liked the fold and enclosure. I added a couple of pieces of card stock - a Basic Gray piece embossed with the Tin Tile folder and a Balmy Blue piece die cut with the Stitched Rectangles framelits.


For this one, I chose to stamp the large flower on the card base and color it in with markers before adding the die cut piece from the kit.


Hope you enjoyed these projects and don't forget if you sign up before March 10th for this month's kit you will also receive an extra FREE stamp set since it is the anniversary month for Paper Pumpkin!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!