Wednesday, May 13, 2020

I'd Totally Share


I will be sharing some more cards created with the Share Sunshine PDF today and the rest of the week.  There are so many pages of sayings, it will keep you busy for a long time!!


This card has a Blueberry Bushel layer that was embossed with the Parisian Flourish folder and the next layer of Merry Merlot was die cut with the Stitched so Sweetly dies.  The big sentiment was cut out with a paper snips and the smaller one was punched with the Classic Label punch.


Supplies:
Share Sunshine PDF
Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel, Merry Merlot, Whisper White card stock
Parisian flourish folder
Merry Merlot ribbon
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Classic label punch




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!