Monday, May 18, 2020

The Lost Season


This page is one I have had a feeling I would need to create since the middle of March when school was moved to at home learning and the spring sports seasons were postponed.  


I had found the poem called The Last Game on Pinterest quite awhile ago and still wanted to add it to this page even though he didn't get to experience the last high school game knowing it actually was the last one.  The pictures were actually ones I took without him looking when we were taking his 
senior pictures last fall.


The stitches are some packing tape that I found at Amazon with stitches printed on it and I adhered it to Whisper White card stock.  The light reflecting off that and the foil paper in the background made it a little more difficult to take clear pictures of the layout.


Supplies:
Noble Peacock foil paper
Night of Navy, Whisper White and Real Red card stock
packing tape


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!