Friday, May 15, 2020

Roll With It


Here are some more simple examples of using the Share Sunshine PDF...


Each one uses some scraps and die cuts along with designer series papers and embossed card stocks.  I also used some circle punches for the card on the top right and the bottom left.  The sentiments on the bottom cards are punched out with the Timeless Label punch.


Supplies:
Share Sunshine PDF
Pineapple Punch, Gorgeous Grape, Purple Posy, Smoky Slate, Mossy Meadow and 
Whisper White card stock
Tropical Oasis, Classic Garage, Peaceful Poppies dsp collections
Timeless label punch
2" and 2 1/2" circle punches
Stitched Shapes framelits
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Daffodil Delight 1/4" ruched ribbon
Large Polka dots folder
Noble Peacock rhinestones



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!