Monday, May 24, 2021

May Stamp Club Projects

I am finally getting around to sharing this month's Stamp Club projects!  We have finished planting our crops but are still shipping seed potatoes so I may not be posting consistently yet, but I will get there...


For the layout we used the hostess designer series paper package called Pattern Party.  There are a whopping 48 sheets of 12" x 12" paper in this pack so it will make tons of projects!  


For the cards, we used some of the new In Colors both with the ink and card stock.  On the first card, we used Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent as card stock layers and Soft Succulent and Fresh Freesia as ink colors. The stamp set and die set are part of the Color and Contour bundle.


On the last card, we used Pale Papaya card stock and Soft Succulent ink along with the Hand Penned designer series paper and Pale Papaya and White 1/2" woven ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed our projects this month, you can always join us if you think this might be fun!  Email me here for more information.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!