Monday, May 3, 2021

April Paper Pumpkin Layout Idea


It is one of those times of year again when I am unable to keep up with sharing cards and other projects with you during the week.  We have been busy shipping seed potatoes and while we are still doing that, we are also moving into planting...add in some high school baseball (we miss too much of that too!) and my craft room gets ignored...

I will share the alternative projects I put together using the April Paper Pumpkin kit today and tomorrow and then I will probably be silent for awhile.  My facebook page (Maddiebug Designs) may have a few projects from Stampin' Up! shared here and there during my absence from the blog though if you would like to check that out.



The first photo is the cards as they were designed.  Super cute colors and stamps that also coordinate with the Ice Cream Corner designer series paper.


I cut down an envelope for part of the background of this layout as well as a piece of the Ice Cream Corner designer series paper and a piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock.  The rest of the elements come from the kit.


Don't forget to sign up for the kit this month!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!