Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Blue Hydrangea


One of my favorite two step stamping sets is the Hydrangea Haven set that coordinates with the Hydrangea Hill designer series paper.  


I die cut a Stitched Rectangle and then used it for my focal point and stamping layer.  In the background, I used the Lace 3D embossing folder on a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock and added a thin strip of Hydrangea Hill designer series paper.  


Supplies:
Hydrangea Haven
Memento Black, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz ink
Soft Sea Foam, Basic White card stock
Lace 3D embossing folder
Hydrangea Hill dsp
Stitched Rectangles dies



HYDRANGEA HAVEN BUNDLE

The Hydrangea Haven Bundle includes the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set and the Hydrangea Dies. This bundle is also available in French.

HYDRANGEA HAVEN STAMP SET
Make someone's day by sending them handmade cards, complete with glorious blooms and uplifting messages.
* 22 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e, h
* Two-Step

HYDRANGEA DIES
Die cut a entire flower or die cut lots of small pieces and build your own using the Hydrangea Dies.
* 9 dies
* Largest die: 4-1/4" x 3" (10.8 x 7.6 cm)
* Use with a Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine

Our craft bundles make coordination easy. Stamp & tool bundles help you quickly cut out stamped images for a single project or create multiples of the same project with ease.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!