Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Daisy Sympathy

I love the Daisy Garden stamp but sometimes I do not want to use the entire image on a project, so I decided to just use a portion of it on these sympathy cards.  First, I die cut the scalloped rectangles with the Scalloped Contours dies and then I used the Daisy Garden stamp and some Crumb Cake ink, picking the part of the image I wanted to use.


The designer series paper in the background is from the Heart and Home collection and I used the Inspired Thoughts stamp set for my sentiment.


Supplies:
Inspired Thoughts, Daisy Garden
Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent ink
Basic White, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Early Espresso card stock
Scalloped Contours dies
Heart and Home dsp

Make your crafting as cozy as your home with the Heart & Home 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper. It includes a variety of patterns that grace homes: florals, brick, wood. Use them to create backgrounds or layers on a project. Or cut out individual images to use them as accents on a tag or card. However you use this paper, it's perfect for scrapbooking, card making, and more.

* 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Product colors: Basic Gray, Cinnamon Cider, Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya

The Daisy Garden Stamp Set is sized perfectly for both cardmaking and scrapbooking projects. Stamp once for an organic bouquet, or multiple times for a repeated background look. The realistic art style allows this stamp more versatility for more of your projects. The fine outlined details make this the perfect stamp to bust out your Stampin’ Blends or any coloring tool of your choice.

* 1 cling stamp
* Suggested clear block (sold separately): f

Cling stamps from Stampin’ Up!
* Are premium rubber stamps.
* Have deeply etched images for excellent detail.
* Are precut so you don’t have to trim them.
* Cling to clear blocks without slipping.
* Are repositionable—temporarily mount on clear blocks to stamp, then remove to store.
* Save space—one set of blocks (sold separately) works for all your cling and photopolymer stamps.
* Have images on the spine of the case for easy storage and quick reference.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!