Monday, February 28, 2022

Last Chance

Today is the last day of Sale-a-bration so if you haven't earned the FREE products you had on your Wishlist, this is your


The cards below were made with the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Driving By and the designer series paper called Daffodil Afternoon.  


On top of the designer series paper, there are pieces of the Ombre paper, you can see the glimmer in it on the bottom picture...
The sentiment comes from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set.


Supplies:
Sweet as a Peach, Driving By (SAB 2022)
Memento Black ink
Stampin' Blends
Very Vanilla, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss card stock
Ombre specialty paper
Daffodil Afternoon dsp (SAB 2022)



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!