Tuesday, February 22, 2022

February Stamp Club Projects

I am finally getting around to sharing this month's stamp club projects with you!  Remember if you like what you see, we always welcome new members or guests to our monthly club - contact me if you would like details!


As always, we have lots of different products used on the cards and scrapbook layout this month!


This card has quite a few elements using the Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Classic Label punch and Pattern Party designer series paper along with the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Driving By.


These slim line cards are great for when you want to add money to a card - this one uses Abstract Beauty designer series paper, Balmy Blue gimmer paper and the Slim Sayings stamp set.


Peaceful Place designer series paper is the focus of the double scrapbook layout this month adding in card stock in coordinating neutral colors.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!