Thursday, August 25, 2022

Much Love

I have two cards to share with you today using the same stamp set, ink and card stock colors and designer series paper collection. We have used a few wedding cards this summer so when I was putting them together, weddings cards were on my mind.


I used the Splendid Thoughts stamp set for the images and sentiments and the Textured Chic specialty designer series paper in the background of each card as well. There are some 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds and Open Leaf Trinkets on the card on the right for accents.


Supplies:
Splendid Thoughts
Soft Succulent, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive ink
Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White, 
Basic Gray card stock
Textured Chic dsp
2021-2023 In Color Opal rounds
Open Leaf Trinkets

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!