Friday, October 14, 2022

Fitting Florets


This card was made using the Fitting Florets collection, a grouping of products that will be available to you next month. The collection has two different stamp sets, dies, designer series paper and embellishments and you can purchase them all together or each separately. I think you are going to love the way all the products complement each other.


The designer series paper has images that fit the dies in the set, including this flower image I have placed on the corner of the die cuts created with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. 

The sentiment is on a die cut made with the Stylish Shapes dies and there are also some Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls added to the card.


Supplies:
Framed Florets
Shaded Spruce ink
Basic White, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent card stock
Fitting Florets dsp
Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls
Framed Florets dies
Stitched So Sweetly dies
Stylish Shapes dies


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!