Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Paper Pumpkin

While I am too late to show you the October Paper Pumpkin fun for you to sign up for the October kit, I thought you might still like to see what was included and the projects...you still have time to sign up for the From the North Pole kit that would arrive in November. You cans see some details about that kit below...



Sign up for the Paper Pumpkin kits here.



From the North Pole

This kit includes:

  • This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
  • Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
  • You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
  • Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.

Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!