Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Beautiful Birthday

Beginning November 1st, you will be able to order the products in the Fitting Florets Suite and I know you will love them! As a demonstrator, I was able to preorder them so I could show you some fun ideas (you can still sign up as a demonstrator, whether for a business or a discount for yourself, and get extra free products - $155 worth of products that YOU choose for just $99 plus tax - but this deal only lasts until October 31st, and you can learn more here.)


On my Balmy Blue card base, I stamped some leaf images with Mossy Meadow ink and that is also the color I used for my sentiment. 

There are two patterns of the Fitting Florets designer series paper used, one of them is mounted on Mossy Meadow card stock. The sentiment layer is die cut using the All That dies, and I added a few Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels as accents.


Supplies:
Framed Florets
Evening Evergreen ink
Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow card stock
Brushed Metallic paper
All That dies
Fitting Florets dsp
Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels


  • Fitting Florets Collection (item 163129)
  • Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
  • Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)*
  • Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
  • Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)*
  • Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
  • Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!