Tuesday, February 21, 2023

February Stamp Club projects

Lots and lots of dies and designer series paper were used in the creation of our February Stamp Club projects. Most of the products used were either in the Sale-a-bration catalog or the Mini Catalog.


The first card uses the Around the Bend and Sentimental Park dies along with a couple different patterns of the Fancy Flora designer series paper. The sentiment is from the Framed Florets stamp set.


The next card showcases the Share a Milkshake bundle and also uses a die cut made with the Designer Tags dies. The designer series paper in the background is from the Dandy Designs collection (SAB 2023) and there are 2022-2024 In Color Decorative Matte Dots added as sprinkles on the ice cream. 


In the layout, we used several patterns of the Favored Flowers designer series paper (SAB 2023) and coordinating card stock and ink colors. The stamp set used in the background is called Two Tone Flora and the die cuts were made using the Something Fancy and Decorative Tags dies.


We always welcome new members or visitors and I also have a Virtual Stamp Club. Contact me for more information.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!