Monday, February 20, 2023

Irresistible Blooms

Beginning March 1st, Stampin' Up! will be offering some online exclusive products. As demonstrators, we had an opportunity to preorder a few of those items (we have not been able to see all the exclusive items yet) so I spent a little time working with some of them recently.


The Irresistible Blooms bundle contains the die set and stamp set that I used on this card.  There is also coordinating designer series paper and the Loose Frosted dots that coordinate and I have used the dots as accents on this card. The designer series paper patterns bring back two retired colors - Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon. The sentiment die cut was made using the Something Fancy dies. 

I recommend using Adhesive sheets when you die cut the piece I have used in the background, it makes it much easier to adhere to the card base. 


Supplies:
Irresistible Blooms
Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink ink
Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White card stock
Irresistible Blooms dies
Something Fancy dies
Loose Frosted dots
Linen thread
Adhesive Sheets



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!